The ordering process for purchasing products off of the DigitalEdge contracts is really quite simple. Purchasers should use the following steps to order technology solutions that are on the DigitalEdge contracts.
- If you have determined that your organization's governing laws require an Interlocal Agreement with ESD 112, they are available on our website within the Purchasing menu. The instructions for completing the form and how to proceed with getting authorized signatures is listed within the Information regarding Interlocal agreements menu. You may also call the DigitalEdge office at 360.952.3415, to request a copy.
- Request a price quote for the desired items from the vendor. This is required.
- Initiate a purchase by using a purchase order or procurement card.
- Make your purchase order to the Awarded Bidder.
- Include the DigitalEdge contract number #ESD112-DE-15A, #ESD112-DE-15B, #ESD112-DE-16A, #ESD112-DE-18A or #ESD112-DE-19A on it.
- Fax your purchase order and the vendor’s price quote to the vendor, as per their instructions on their price quote.