Technology Purchasing Contracts for Educational Organizations
Educational Service District 112 provides contracts featuring competitively bid products. Now in its 13th year, the DigitalEdge purchasing program has saved purchasers an average of 17%.
Purchasing contracts are available to K-12, public and private schools, colleges and universities, regional service agencies, and state departments of education in 12 western states.
Full Product Catalogs:
- Contract ESD112-DE-15A:
- Chromebooks and Related Solutions (PDF)
- Contract ESD112-DE-15B:
- School Safety Solutions (PDF)
- Contract ESD112-DE-16A:
- Educational Technology, Wireless Devices, and Audio-Visual Equipment (PDF)
- Contract ESD112-DE-18A:
- STEM / STEAM: Solutions for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Design, and Mathematics (PDF)
- Contract ESD112-DE-19A:
- Chromebooks, Chrome OS Devices, and Related Solutions (PDF)
A complete catalog listing of individual DigitalEdge vendors is provided under the contact menu. Individual Awarded Vendor catalogs for the #15A, #15B, #16A,18A and 19A contracts are available under the catalogs menu tab above.
Contracts 15A,15B,16A, and 18A are in effect until 12/31/19, when a decision will be made to extend or rebid. ESD112-DE-19A is in effect until 12/31/20, when a decision will be made to extend or rebid.
Do you know about the DigitalEdge Power Deals?
DigitalEdge Power Deals feature products offered at greater discount through special promotions!
Powered by Froala Editor
How to Purchase
DigitalEdge is available in 12 states:
- Verify your interlocal purchasing agreement with ESD 112:
- Find products in our catalog
- Click "Ordering Instructions" on the product page.
- Include the DigitalEdge contract number on your purchasing document.
Hitachi Projectors becoming Maxell
Hitachi Projectors are changing names to Maxell. Only the name is changing. Maxell acquired Hitachi's projector group in 2013.
DigitalEdge will list these projectors during the transition as: "Maxell / Hitachi"